About Boobot Robot
Arduino and PI Robot
BooBot is a simple remote controlled robot with basic sensory avoidance capabilities.
Despite being rather ugly it's named after
the world's cutest dog, Boo.
BooBot is made from inexpensive parts and generally handles pretty poorly.
However, it has been valuable to play with Platform IO, OpenCV and other IoT concepts.
Control is handled in the following chain: Web server > Raspberry Pi >
Serial connection to Arduino > Performs basic commands with avoidance.
- left over plastic from a trade show display
- left over electronics from various arduino projects
- cheap car chassis
- Raspberry Pi 2
- Standard Arduino
- 2x DROK L298N motor drive controller
- Web server - Flask & Python
- Arduino - Platform IO & C++